Sunday 12 June 2016

The Indian Education System and its problems


The Indian Education system is considered to be one of the best education systems in the world.I still agree that and there are many problems in the Indian Education systems that are not known to the public in a magnifying glass. I do not want to refer something and the things come out of my heart as I have crossed years in my academics.

We the Indians are forced to move with the current education system and there is no one to question the drawbacks. This article is mainly focused to improvise the education standards and the education system and not to blame the current system.




Exams, Exams and Exams!!!!!!!!


The first and foremost thing I submit here is the Exams. Nearly 70% of the students study only to score marks in the Exams and not to learn the new concepts. It is merely a waste and this will go vanished after the exams are over.
It will affect his career when he/she wants to rewind the things later when it is needed. This may be a short collection of words but if you think of it deeply it means a lot and lot to you in the education system.











No comments:

Post a Comment